|Bringing light to Fiji Villages|
|Youth to the forefront on Penrith Graffiti removal|
|Lower Blue recognises Vocational Excellence in Local Businesses|
|Dee Why Warringah cleans up|
|Share your Club's News|
|St Ives Food & Wine Festival|
|SAR deadlines & the District website|
|Apply to be in the Conference Showcase|
|Changes to the 2014-15 Presidential Citation|
- For the “Best Class” Club President’s Challenge, points will be earned if either the club president or club president-elect registers to attend the São Paulo convention.
- Points can be earned if the club sponsors a new Rotaract club or Interact club or if it continues to sponsor one of these groups.
- Points can also be earned if the club sponsors a new Rotary Community Corps or if it continues to sponsor an RCC.
- Clubs only need to score a minimum of 30 points in this section of the citation, instead of 40 as originally written.
|World Polio Day: Health officials laud polio eradication achievements, point to disease’s endgame|
After a year of shrinking polio cases worldwide, the crippling disease is now on the cusp of being eradicated, said top health officials at Rotary's second annual World Polio Day event on 24 October.
At a special Livestream program -- World Polio Day: Make History Today -- Rotary leaders joined global health experts and celebrity singers to hail the progress of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. After nearly 30 years, the GPEI, which includes Rotary, the World Health Organization, UNICEF, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is on the brink of ending polio by 2018, making it the second infectious disease to be eradicated.
"A world without polio is within our grasp more than at any point in the past ... read more at rotary.org
|A Family Celebration|
|Hats Off to Rotary Clubs !|
|Review your member profile|
|World Polio Day Livestream|
|D9685 will host the next RAWCS meeting !|
|Best practices for club websites|
|Share with other Clubs & Rotarians|
- Publish a photo depicting your club in action
- Share a Guest Speaker's details
- Update your club's history
|Now open for Registration|