|Ranfurly Book Aid appeal|
|Rotaract's Got Talent is back!|
April is Magazine Month.
Our stories, our purpose
Shelter Box Australia in general and the Syria Refugee Appeal in particular.
Polio Eradication and TRF. (Has your club met its Foundation goals for 2013-14?)
The RI Sydney Convention
Members and their Clubs
Current Helpful Links and References
|Help alleviate hardship caused by drought|
|A Webinar to help you at the Convention|
- Highlights of the convention plenary and breakout programs
- How to use Rotary’s convention mobile app
- Suggestions for setting personal goals
- Resources to help you before and during the convention
- Tips for finding your way around Sydney and the venues at Sydney Olympic Park
JAZZ and a relaxing afternoon
|Interplast news from Turia Pitt|
Interplast is a charity that provides free reconstructive to people living in developing nations. So they could perform surgery on people with cleft palate, women who are victims of an acid attack or even other burn survivors.
Following a recent trip to Laos, she believes in Interplast even more now that she has seen the tangible impact that this organisation has.
|Service Activities at the Convention|
|RSE March Newsletter|
|Rotary in the Media|
- CNN International: India beats the odds, beats polio
- BBC.com : World now 80% polio free, World Health Organization says
- The Guardian: India may be free of polio – but the disease hasn't been eradicated yet (op-ed by Archie Panjabi)
- Reuters: Q+A: India at risk until polio is eradicated globally-Rotary
- The Wall Street Journal Online: Q&A: India Eliminates Polio
- HiffPost Live: Violinist & Conductor Itzhak Perlman LIVE
- Forbes.com: John Hewko explains polio's legacy
Your invitation to The Down Under Breakfast
The Sydney Rotary International Convention Down Under Breakfast will be the biggest and best ever!
Down Under Breakfasts have become a regular highlight of Rotary International Conventions in recent years and Sydney 2014 will be very special.
RI Director John Boag and Dianna will be pleased to welcome "Down Under" Convention patrons and their international guests.
|Expand your Leadership Skills|
|South-East Asia region declared polio-free|
The Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI) on 27 March congratulated the countries in the South-East Asia Region of the World Health Organization (WHO) on being certified polio-free, a historic milestone in the worldwide effort to end polio. The 11 countries in the region are home to 1.8 billion people and represent the fourth of six WHO regions of the globe to become polio-free. Read more.
- Read how South-East Asia became polio-free on Rotary Voices
- See what clubs have done and post your success stories on Rotary Showcase
- Join the discussion on the End Polio Now group